Saturday, October 5, 2013

Voice
Hi, My name is Michael Warfield I am a video student at AI. I plan to become a director and to start off doing some short comedy films and as i learn more I will find my own thing like all directors do. I want to all maybe want to become a singer one day and build my own record company and direct my own music and to make my own beats and to make some for other Artist to. I see so many artist straggle to make in the music industry and that's why i want to know how to do all the behind the scenes stuff so when other artist come to me.

Also here are some things I like to do on my free time. I like to hang out with friends and family. For example, doing things like going to the mall or just to chill and make jokes or act silly. I like to try practice my craft and try to write a song or make a sort little comedy video of me and friends and family. I like to try to keep fit just so I so can keep my average.

I going to tell some things I have done in my life so far. For example I went to Disneyland with my family on vacation one time. It was fun at first and we did things like ride The Tower Of Tare and the big mickey head ride the. But then we went to go on a water ride they had there and so we were on the ride going the ride gets stuck and we set there for about 2 hours waiting for someone to get us off the ride that was one of my memories I’ve will never forget.

Other thing I would after I graduate from video production is to go back so I could work on having a men fashion line. I can already draw, but to learn the other things that go into building a fashion but don’t know what it will be called yet. But you would know if you hear about it.

Right now I still live with my mom, but I plan to move out when I graduate and stay in Vegas till I work and make some money then move somewhere that I can better pursue my career. I also want to try to put a lot of time in my work but I’m going to start doing that now.

One of my favorite to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment